We've hunted down the best people in the know, who can share their insider tips on Soho in our new series Soho Suggests.
Discover what the locals have to say about their favourite places in London’s most vibrant destination. Explore their tips on the best spot to pick up a coffee, where to shop for trainers, late night cocktails, alfresco hangouts, most interesting historic spots and more. This insider guide might give you some suggestions to try when you are next in Soho.
This week we caught up with Kai @the.soho.girl, founder of @mysohotimes, to get her low down on some of her recommended local hotspots for shopping and dining in Soho...
1. My most recent best-buy (when you could go into shops!) was this faux fur from My Runway Group popup on Carnaby Street
2. As a content creator, Soho is my playground for people to interview!
3. My Place Soho is my go-to for coffee, brunch or that well-deserved espresso martini!
4. For old skool Soho - Diamond Jacks Tattoo Parlour on Walker's Court
5. Bar Bruno for a choice between British fry-ups and Italian desserts
6. Carol's Pitstop stall on Berwick Street Market for freshly prepared Pan-Asian cuisine
7. For that special occasion outfit, I turn to Nico DiDonna
Local street photographer, Ari shares her favourite places to photograph in Soho. If you like Ari's work, follow her Instagram @ari55 for more shots of Soho.
1. Berwick Street
2. Alfresco Soho
3. Berwick Street Market
4. Old Compton Street
5. Newburgh Street
Want to nominate a Soho expert to share their insider tips or perhaps you can provide some insight yourself? Get in touch via email@example.com.
Follow @ThisIsSoho for the latest news, events and promotions in Soho.
Discover the concept store at 3 Berwick Street.