Whether it is coming up with the best gift ideas or finding the perfect Christmas menu to get stuck into, Dev is excited to show you some of his favourite places to shop and eat in Soho.
Throughout December we will be sharing an exclusive mini-series hosted by Dev. Being a born and bred Londoner, Dev spent his early years browsing in some of Soho's iconic record stores, to now working in the area. You will find him socialising in the local restaurants and bars, shopping at the many stores in the area and making the most of all Soho has to offer. Watch our trailer here and stay tuned with @ThisIsSoho for further updates.
1. Dev is at Sneakerhead hotspot Footpatrol to check out their latest drops. Watch our IGTV video here to see what he got up to.
2. The Duck & Rice is Dev's go-to for delicious Asian cuisine and now with their winter specials, you are in for a treat. Dev delved into their sharing plate of roast duck and venison puffs that pairs well with their delicious mulled wine.
3. Oliver Spencer is one of the hottest places in Soho for menswear. Watch our IGTV video to find out what Dev's key pieces are for the season.
4. From Marvel to DC, you can find something for every comic book enthusiast at the iconic Gosh! Comics.
5. Try everything from exotic food stalls to independent clothing labels on Berwick Street Market. Thanks for the flowers Dev, watch our IGTV video here.
6. Looking good Dev! Creating the perfect balance between style and function, newly opened Wood Wood is Dev's go-to for mixes of high fashion, sports and streetwear.
7. Sister Ray is one of the most iconic record shops in Soho that Dev has been a local at since he was a child. Watch our IGTV video to find out what musical treasures Dev was able to seek out.
8. All that Christmas shopping might be working up an appetite. Take Dev's lead and stop by Söderberg to try their delicious Christmas buns and lingonberry mazarins.
9. What better way to celebrate Christmas than with the festive feasting menu at temper. Sharing is caring... watch our video here.
10. The newly opened Boulevard Theatre is one of the hottest spots in Soho right now and Dev is a big fan - "Be sure to stop for a coffee or cocktail and of course, a pic for the gram!”
11. Still looking for last-minute gift ideas? The Scandinavian bags from Sandqvist are always a great idea. Watch the video to find out which bags caught Dev's eye here.
12. After all of the Christmas shopping and feasting, Dev has earnt himself a well-deserved pint at The Blue Posts on Rupert Street - "I just love the festive feeling around Soho, The Blue Posts is everything a classic London pub should be at Christmas".
Keep up to date with all things This Is Soho by signing up to our newsletter here.